What is family law?
This area of law involves the issues stemming from the complex and differing relationships between parents, children, extended family members and loved ones. These cases include the following:
- separation and divorce - dissolution
- child custody - child support
- child visitation - parental rights
- property distribution - division of debt
- spousal support or alimony - grandparent’s rights
- annulment of marriage
- divorce for men - divorce for women
- father’s rights - child laws
- children in divorce - parenting plan
- domestic violence order - abuse and violence
- dependency actions - child neglect
- legal marriage - legal separation
- collaborative divorce - mediation
- no fault divorce - family court
- dissolution with children - custody issues
There are many types of lawyers in our community. You need a family law lawyer with the experience who can manage the legal, emotional and financial issues that result in these cases.
You need a good lawyer to provide you the legal advice so you can make the best decisions.
We are good lawyers.
We’ve been handling these family legal matters since 1999.
We Listen – We Care – We Advise – We Fight For You – We Get You Through It.
We can help you.
FOXSCOTTLAW, will safely guide you through this hectic situation. Please call or email our law firm to schedule your free, initial and confidential consultation.
- Greater Cincinnati 513.591.2000 Northern Kentucky 859.291.1000
- Fox & Scott, PLLC
- 517 Madison Ave.
- Covington, KY 41011